Akara: Lands of Chaos
- RP D6: Players receive 1d6 when they RP well. They can be used to increase an attack roll, an ability roll, a skill check, or a saving throw.
- Fumble: On a natural 1 attack roll, your turn ends and you gain disadvantage on all rolls until the end of your next turn. On skill/ability rolls, you take a -5 penalty to that skill until the end of your turn if in combat, or until the next short rest if not in combat. Note: These are case-by-case, not cumulative.
- Take Aim: You may expend your movement action to gain a +1 to ranged attack or spell rolls.
- Healing Surges: If no healer is present in the party, you can use Healing Surges. As an action, you may spend up to half your Hit Dice. For each Hit Dice spent this way, roll the die and add your Constitution modifier. You regain Hit Points equal to the total. You can decide to spend additional Hit Dice after each roll. You regain a number of Hit Dice equal to your level divided by four (minimum one). You regain all Hit Dice after a long rest.
- Absent Players: If a player is absent, they are also considered absent in-game and will thus not gain any items, treasure, loot, or XP.